- Licensed Psychoanalyst in New York State, and a nationally certified psychoanalyst.
- In private practice for more than 25 years.
- Lawyer and University Professor of the arts.
- Senior Member of the National Psychological Association for Psychoanalysis (NPAP)
- Training Analyst, Supervisor and Faculty of the Training Institute of NPAP, Faculty of the Institute for Expressive Analysis (IEA) and Supervisor and Faculty of the Harlem Family Institute.
- Adjunct Professor of Arts at New York University (NYU)
- Past President of the International Forum for Psychoanalytic Education (IFPE) . President Elect of the National Association for the Advancement of Psychoanalysis (NAAP)